Working Together: How America’s Health Care Leaders Are Combatting COVID-19
WASHINGTON – America’s leading doctors, nurses, clinicians, hospitals, health insurance providers, biopharmaceutical companies and employers are committed to working together in this unprecedented time to ensure every American receives the care they need and deserve.
To provide Americans with valuable information during this public health emergency, the Partnership for America’s Health Care Future has assembled resources and will continue to update these online materials to provide Americans’ the latest facts.
- Learn more about how we are working together to help Americans get healthy and stay healthy and provide access to affordable, high-quality health coverage and care, HERE.
Since the onset of this crisis, our members have quickly mobilized to address the spread of COVID-19, both in their individual roles and by working together to expand access, improve quality, strengthen employer-provided coverage, protect our most vulnerable, and preserve patients’ choice and control.
- Expand Access: In many states, special enrollment periods are providing millions of Americans with access to affordable, high-quality coverage at this critical time. Learn more HERE.
- Improve Quality: Private health care companies are working to get Americans the innovative tests, treatments and vaccines they need today. Learn more HERE.
- Strengthen Employer-Provided Coverage: For the more than 180 million Americans who rely on employer-provided coverage, many insurers are waiving costs and providing critical resources to meet this challenge. Learn more HERE.
- Protect Our Most Vulnerable: The private market is working to fill gaps for our most vulnerable. Learn more HERE.
- Preserve Control: The private market is empowering patients to choose where and how they receive care – from telehealth to drive-up clinics, to hospitals and more. Learn more HERE.